Saturday, September 26, 2009

After a long reprieve

I'm back online.



Situation 1

Art teacher: "What do we have going on here?"

Art student: "I call it 'Ode to Chucky.' "

Art teacher, after a contemplative pause: "This doesn't have something to do with Chuck-A-Rama, does it?"



Situation 2

A new model was sitting for a portrait.

Art Teacher: "Have you modeled before?"

Male Art Model: "[Yesterday, for sculpture class.]"

Female Art Student: "Oh, IT'S YOU!! I didn't recognize you with clothes!"


Situation 3

Art Professor to another Art Professor: "Why don't you have some music in here? It sounds like a bunch of monks painting."

3 comments:

grandma said...

WAS GOOD TO SEE YOU BLOGED AGAIN SO I KNOW YOUR OK. OH AND I ENJOYED THE HUMOR!!!
I ENJOYED WOMENS CONF, TONITE.

Jana said...

so funny.

Chuck said...

I laughed. Out loud. Wish I were back in school. -Dad