Regarding my dating life:
As of Tuesday, chalk another up for the under 25 team! Elbow-to-elbow in Devotional!
As of tonight, chalk one up for the over 25 but less than thirty. I've only ever had one date who was over thirty.
Tonight a friend is setting me up with her 29 year old brother on a double date. We're going to play Piction Puddin-ary (Pudding Pictionary) and make Puppets. And eat Popcorn. I just realized it's a P-theme date! Great idea!
Tonight I double-booked some evening hours. Wish me luck! I've been invited to be on Institute Council! I'm excited. But the meeting is tonight, so I will probably miss the opening reception for the student art exhibit. I don't even know if my work got accepted. I just submitted it for the heck of it. Now I'm nervous, and that surprises me. For the first time in MONTHS I actually CARE whether my stuff is best. It's going to be embarrassing one way or another. I'll keep you posted. Maybe. Nothing beats embarrassment like making it very public.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OK. Jana, is age supposed to be said as being "less than thirty" or "fewer than thirty" ?
I'd just say, "Under 30"
Post a Comment